Google Maps not Showing on Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps not Showing on Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kjoboyle
    Participant

I am on Avada theme, but..the Google Map won’t show up on the Events pages regardless of what theme I activate and even with all plugins disabled.

Any idea what the deal is?

I did update the plugin from a 2.0 build to the 3.8 build and basically all the events and venues carried over from that older plugin version, but even when I create new venues and/or events the Google Map still won’t show up. Any ideas how I can get it to display??

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the issues with the maps. It appears there is an old option that causes the issue, we are working on a bug fix for that.

In the meantime can you please try this filter in your theme’s functions.php file and see if that resolves the issue.

add_filter( 'tribe_get_option', 'adjust_tribe_embedded_map_height', 10, 2 );

function adjust_tribe_embedded_map_height( $value, $property ) {

if ( 'embedGoogleMapsHeight' !== $property ) return $value;

return '350px';

}

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks

kjoboyle
    Participant

The filter fixed the issue. Thanks for the working response! I will keep my eyes posted for the next update. Thanks again.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it worked.

I have added this ticket to your bug ticket and we will notify you when we have an update.

For now there is nothing more we can do here so I am closing out this ticket, but if you have any new issues come up or questions please create a new ticket.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps not Showing on Events’ is closed to new replies.