Google maps not showing on event pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google maps not showing on event pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mad1
    Participant

Hi there –
    the G map is not showing up on individual event pages, although the link for a Google map is working fine..this feature was working initially and then stopped randomly…i definitely have the appropriate radio box checked to display the map and what’s showing up is an empty “box” where the map should display

thanks so much for your help ‘o’

Casey D

Hello mad1,

Nice site! Thanks for reaching out. Sorry you are experiencing this!

When I go to an event page and open the js console, I see this error:

Warning: you have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.

It sounds like it might be a theme or plugin conflict. Is there a map on every page? Can I get you to give me two things:

• What is the theme you are using?
    • Can I get a list of plugins you are using?

These things will help narrow the problem.

With that in mind the next step is to figure out what is conflicting. Can you try deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default unmodified theme like Twenty Twelve? At that point, confirm this is no longer a problem then begin reactivating everything. Test at each stage to see if you can determine where the conflict lies.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello mad1,

We typically close threads after there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread at any time, and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google maps not showing on event pages’ is closed to new replies.