Google Maps not displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps not displaying

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nanda van der Meer
    Participant

I upgraded to the pro version for the Map view, but now the map view doesn’t seem to work, I only get a blank block. Why is this?

http://pull-together.ca/event/

Nanda van der Meer
    Participant

I reinstalled the plu-gin + the pro version and it works now.

The issue I now have, is that it will only display a few events below the map. I’d like the events to be displayed as the list below the map. Is this possible?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for purchasing Pro.

Glad the map view is working now.

It looks like the Events not showing do not have venues.

To show on the Map View the Event needs a venue with an address that Google Maps can recognize.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Nanda van der Meer
    Participant

Hi Brian,

The map issue was resolved by reinstalling.
    What about my second question;
    How can I get a list view underneath my map? Only a few events show up right now while I have many more.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

To answer this:

How can I get a list view underneath my map? Only a few events show up right now while I have many more.

I stated: “It looks like the Events not showing do not have venues.

To show on the Map View the Event needs a venue with an address that Google Maps can recognize.”

That is in reference to the list view underneath the Map, sorry for not making that clear.

Events need venues to show on the map view.

Clare Svetanoff
    Participant

I am having the same issue with Google Maps not displaying but a reinstall did not work. I have also looked in console for any issues and did not see anyt that pertained to the map not working or a jquery conflict.

Any help would be very appreciated…

http://goo.gl/2QHQwH here’s one event where it’s not showing…

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Mary,

Thanks for posting here. I can certainly help you here, but we can help you better if you create your own topic in the forum where we interact with you one on one. Also, we encourage you to post on your own topic because every time we post we email the author of the topic.

Having said,

I took a look at your site and seeing this error in the console that could be breaking the map:

TypeError: jQuery(...).offset(...) is undefined
    http://www.tmjtherapycentre.com.php54-3.ord1-1.websitetestlink.com/wp-content/themes/royal/js/head.js
    Line 19

Fixing that in your theme may resolve this issue.

If you still need further help definitely let us know โ€“ but if you could do so from a fresh topic that would be massively appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps not displaying’ is closed to new replies.