Google Maps Not displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps Not displaying

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pat Donegan
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Just a quick one. Google Maps isn’t displaying for some reason on the event pages. The Google Maps link works Ok, so the location settings should be fine. I’ve looked in console and I’m not getting any errors, so it shouldn’t be clashing with any other plugins. Though, I’ve gone through them and disabled them one by one anyway – to no avail. I wonder if you might have any suggestions?
    Thanks. 🙂
    Gavin.

Barry

Hi Gavin,

I don’t want to post the event URL publicly since a lot of customers on the forum are working on behalf of clients and don’t want to expose them – but I see the map on map view and also the map on the single event page for an upcoming event running Jan 20 – Jan 21 are working just fine.

Can you confirm if this is still a problem and if so provide a specific URL that illustrates the issue? Can you also confirm that in addition to deactivating all other plugins you switched at the same time to a default, unmodified theme (and if so did that have any bearing on this)?

Last but not least, please post your system information as provided at the bottom of the Events → Help admin screen in case that provides any useful insights here.

Thanks!

Barry

I’ll go ahead and close this as it’s been a few weeks without further activity – of course if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps Not displaying’ is closed to new replies.