Google Maps not appearing in Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps not appearing in Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hello tri.be folks!

I’m running EC Pro 2.0.10 on a couple of WP’s that are almost identical in regard to theme, both running the same plugins (always updated and always latest stable version of WP), and both on the same server.

The odd problem is that on one of them the Google Map does not display in the Events, and on the other it does. I’ve implemented them both the same way, but one displays the google map right on the event, the other does not.

Troubleshooting measures I’ve tried:

– I switched the theme to the stock Twenty Eleven and disabled all the other plugins.

– I double-checked and made sure that the map option is enabled in both the general settings and also on the individual events.

Didn’t make a difference. So…

– I’ve examined and watch the apache error log in real-time while testing, looking for common culprits like mod_security false triggers, but there are none

– With my suPHP setup I can check for “error_log” files being generated in various WP folders and Plugin folders, and no error_log files are being generated

Unfortunately since the WP with the misbehaving EC Pro is/was a deadline job which has now taken away my flexibility to keep switching things on and off as I please. I installed EC Pro at almost the last minute because I had not anticipated any trouble, since it installed and worked flawlessly on the other WP before this one.

I’m a wee bit baffled at this point. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

David
    Participant

Found the solution in Jonah’s reply to a similar thread from back in October – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/google-map-only-showing-button-not-embed-in-pro-version/#post-27248
    Don’t know whether to laugh with relief or cry over the time I wasted DOH! 🙂

Barry

Glad you’re all sorted here!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps not appearing in Events’ is closed to new replies.