Google Maps marker wrong location

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps marker wrong location

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rene
    Participant

Can someone give me a fix for this? The Google Maps markers work good on the US events but not on events in Mexico… has someone managed to get this working? I been waiting for a year to get this working, maybe allow coordinates or something… how about adding a drag and drop marker solution…? a lot of people on my site ask me to include Google Maps for map directions but sadly it displays the wrong place… =(

Joyce Grace

Hello Rene, unfortunately this is a shortcoming of the Google Maps API. Google needs to update its maps for this to start working properly. Sorry we can’t be of much help!

Rene
    Participant

Hi Joyce, nice meeting u, I been using another event plugin, for the last few months, that allows this, called Events Manager http://wp-events-plugin.com/ but I decided to start working with yours again since there were some bugs that never got fix over there… I don’t know if they have some propietary stuff or something to make it happen…

In the meantime, Is there a way I can disable the google map that appears in venue? it’s showing the incorrect information for me…

Joyce Grace

Hello Rene, are you saying the other calendar shows the locations correctly in Mexico, and ours does not? If this is the case, can you please link to two specific examples for us to see, one on their calendar and one on ours?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps marker wrong location’ is closed to new replies.