Google Maps Link

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps Link

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    adieball
    Participant

Hi Team

our events often occur somewhere in the landscape, i.e. a forrest, a flied, etc, therefor it does not have a regular address. So I cannot use the address to build a Google maps link out of it.
    Any chance to include a field for e.g. the geo coordinates and if this is populated, it uses the coordinates instead of the address?
    I could add a custum field, wie a Link to the Google maps site but I’d rather like to use the existing button, etc.

thanks

Casey
    Participant

adieball,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately our plugin doesn’t allow the entry of latitude / longitude fields for Venues, but you can enable this functionality by using a third-part plugin called Event Rocket. Since this is a third-party plugin, we unfortunately can’t provide any support for it should you encounter issues, but you can always reach out to them on the WordPress.org support forums.

Give that a shot and let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps Link’ is closed to new replies.