Google-Map unvisible in a single event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google-Map unvisible in a single event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rainer Klar
    Participant

Hi there,

unfortunately the Google map is not visible in this single event:

See attached screenshot or original page.

With wp-debug i get this message for that page:
    TypeError: r is undefinedhttps://www.test.rainerklar.de/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/vendor/jquery-resize/jquery.ba-resize.min.js?ver=1.1 line 9

Do you have a solution for it?

kind regards,
    Rainer

Geoff B.

Good evening Rainer and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I just went ahead and took a look at your website.
    It looks like you managed to get the Map to appear in the single view after all.

Can you confirm ?

With that in mind, the error message you are bringing up looks like some type of conflict (either with another plugin, your WordPress theme or some customization you have in place for our calendar that might require updating).

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Rainer Klar
    Participant

Hey Geoff,

yes in single view of the location the map is visible. Only on single view of the event where the map should be at the bottom of the content there is only the placeholder for it.
    It is only a problem on 1 event. The other 10 events are fine with the map.

Concerning conflicts that may cause the error-message: The message is only on this event. I’m using OptimizePress-plugin shortcodes, and one of them – for social sharing (buttons) – is causing both: invisible map and error-message.
    Even if I put them on the side bar as a widget. But in this case there is an error-message but the map is visible.
    I will experiment with that.
    So from your plugins side all is fine now! (I thought already to change to “Events Manager”-plugin…)

kind regards and have a great day and weekend!
    Rainer

Geoff B.

Good evening Rainer,

I am super stoked you managed to find the cause of the issue.
    Kudos and thank you for sharing.

You might want to reach out to the OptimizePress team to see if they cannot come up with a tweak or an update on some of their scripts.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Google-Map unvisible in a single event’ is closed to new replies.