Google map radio button code & am/pm problems in add form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Google map radio button code & am/pm problems in add form

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

I tried this code:

/**
     * Causes calendar to always show Google Map and Link, regardless of individual event settings
     */
    add_filter( 'tribe_embed_google_map', '__return_true' );
    add_filter( 'tribe_show_google_map_link', '__return_true' );

But only the first show as marked (true) – I put it in my themes functions.php

The other thing is no matter how I change timezone settings in WP, the addfform still show am/pm in the fields. See image below:

I have set all the right time/zones format H:i etc etc but it never changed.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/make-google-maps-mandatory/

Cliff

Hi, Lars.

Sorry you’re experiencing these issues.

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for your additional questions from this thread. Thanks for your understanding, and I’ll answer only your first question.

Could you please clarify what you mean by “only the first”–only the first of what?

Are you using the CSV importer / Event Aggregator or maybe the Community Events form?

Lars
    Participant

Only the first radio button go true with that code:

THIS ONE --> add_filter( 'tribe_embed_google_map', '__return_true' );
    THIS ONE NO EFFECT --> add_filter( 'tribe_show_google_map_link', '__return_true' );
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Lars.
    Cliff

The code you have there is correct; I double-checked the filter names.

Is it not working for 1) all events, 2) all venues, or 3) all events and all venues?

Lars
    Participant

The last one does not have any effect in all form submissions (community).

Lars
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Show Google Map:
    Show Google Maps Link:

are terms used on both the wp-admin Event edit screen and the wp-admin Venue edit screen.

Where is this checkbox not getting checked–Event, Venue, or neither?

===

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for your additional questions from this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

If you haven’t previously, please create a new thread regarding the 24-hour time format bug for Community Events.

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for the issue with Google Maps / Maps link field not sticking when submitted via Community Events ?

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 1st May 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Now the Community Events submission form should work with 24hrs format and 12hrs AM/PM format.

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-1st-may-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Google map radio button code & am/pm problems in add form’ is closed to new replies.