Google Map not showing in Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Map not showing in Event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christy Page
    Participant

Hi,

We are seeing a grey box where we should be seeing a Map for the event. I’ve attached screenshots showing our Maps settings and the API key.

You can see a sample here: https://stg.newengland.com/event/giant-helium-balloon-parade-spectacular/

This is one of our dev servers, so you will get an access challenge. Creds are:
    U: guest
    P: access

Courtney

Hi there Christy

Did this same thing happen when the site was live? Have you tested the same conditions with a live site?

I looked into your Javascript code and did see errors. Using Your Browser to Diagnose JavaScript Errors can help you see these too.

I believe the errors are because your maintenance mode plugin is blocking the Google Maps API from reaching Google’s servers. However, you may have other Javascript errors to address. I’d start with those.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Christy Page
    Participant

Thanks Courtney.

We are in the middle of upgrading this site, so while this does work in Production, it’s not exactly comparing apples to apples.

I did review the JS errors and didn’t think they were related, but the access challenge could be an issue.

I’ll review with the project lead and see how they want to move forward. Thanks!

Courtney

Thanks Christy. Please keep me posted. Do also let the project lead know about the JS errors.

Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Map not showing in Event’ is closed to new replies.