google is not defined

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO google is not defined

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    quantumdynamix
    Participant

For some reason, Event Calendar Pro is attempting to load Google Maps JS locally. This is causing my JavaScript to error out.

The output code is as follow:
    script type=’text/javascript’ src=’/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/resources/tribe-events-pro.min.js?ver=3.6.1′
    script type=’text/javascript’ src=’/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/resources/tribe-events-bar.min.js?ver=3.1′
    script type=’text/javascript’ src=’/maps/api/js?sensor=false&ver=3.6.1′ <———- this is the line in question!!!
    (script tags removed so that I could post)

Please help me resolve this or patch the plugin to solve this issue! I can not continue with my website build until this is resolved, because it is causing my other site JS to stop running.

Barry

That definitely would cause a few issues, however I can’t see the same thing locally if I test on a ‘plain vanilla’ installation, nor can I on our remote test site or even our demo site (in all cases it is correctly prefixed with a Google domain).

When you opened this thread you noted that you had tried deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme. Can you confirm what the outcome of that test was?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, quantumdynamix. As it’s been over two weeks since your last reply, I’m going to close this thread. Please open a new one if you choose to pursue this further in the future.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘google is not defined’ is closed to new replies.