Google Calendar – Remove deleted items

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Google Calendar – Remove deleted items

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Charlie
    Participant

Is there any plan for Events Aggregator to remove events that have been imported but have then been removed from a Google Calendar? I thought the Aggregator would keep my Google Calendar and Events Calendar in sync, but it doesn’t currently do this. Unfortunately a large number of my appointments are cancelled, so I need a solution that can handle these changes in my Google Calendar.

George
    Participant

This is not possible at this time Charlie, and unfortunately there are no plans to implement this either. It’s more technically challenging to pull off than it may seem, and so even if this does ultimately arrive in our plugins at some point, it would not be for many months from now at the earliest.

I’m sorry to bear that news but wanted to be forthright — please let me know this helps and if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Charlie
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar – Remove deleted items’ is closed to new replies.