Google calendar recurring import has stopped working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google calendar recurring import has stopped working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erik
    Participant

I have had events calendar pro importing on an hourly basis from a G-Suite public calendar for a few months now without a problem. in the past week, I have noticed its no longer working. It will seemingly import events but they will not post to the calendar. The events show up with a bright red exclamation mark next to them. The only error I can find is “import failed: the import is not qued up for importing. please try again later”

I have updated everything on the site and checked for a plugin conflict.

Also deleted the import, created a new one with no luck.

Patricia

Hey Erik,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Could you please try to run your imports again? We released a hotfix yesterday to address a problem that is possibly related to this one you just described.

If you are still having problems to import your events please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you with the next steps!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Erik
    Participant

Looking like the update did the trick. Really appreciate the quick fix,
    thank you

Patricia

Hi Erik,

You are welcome 🙂 I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google calendar recurring import has stopped working’ is closed to new replies.