Google calendar not importing events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Google calendar not importing events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dpmusicbooster
    Participant

Hi,

Having trouble with google calendar not importing over. Only two imported over and the rest nothing happens. I have the same public google calendar that we imported a couple months ago with no problem.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/aggregator-not-importing-google-calendar-url/

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with Aggregator imports. I will try to help you get this sorted.

Can you please share with me the url that you are trying to import?

Also, you might check your settings in Events > Settings > Imports to make sure the date range you are importing covers the events you are expecting to see in the imports.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google calendar not importing events’ is closed to new replies.