“+Google Calendar” link for all events gone

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO “+Google Calendar” link for all events gone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    scala
    Participant

Hello TEC Pro,

The “+Google Calendar” link for all events is gone. I am sure I had it since I checked out the functionality of syncing the events to my Google Calendar a couple of weeks ago.

How do I get this link back?

Note: I still see the “+Google Calendar” link for a single event.

cheers.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

The main events page should have an export button, which will download an .ics file that can then be uploaded into Google (the + Google calendar link should only appear on the single event pages). I took a look at the page you linked to, and it looks like this button is still showing on your main events page – can you try using it to export and see if you are able to upload the file to Google?

Thanks,

Jennifer

scala
    Participant

Solved.

Thanks for that Jennifer.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! If there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘“+Google Calendar” link for all events gone’ is closed to new replies.