Google Calendar Imports

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Calendar Imports

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jason Hendricks
    Participant

Hi,

The import of events from Google Calendar is working well for this website, but when it is not importing events that span more than one day. I am not sure how to correct this error and get the aggregator to pull in multi day events as well.

Also, my client color codes the events in her Google Calendar and would like those to show through onto the event calendar for better organization of events for the staff at their facility. Is this possible?

Sincerely,
    Jason Hendricks
    H3 Designs

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you with this topic.

First, could you please share with us the link to the gCal so we can run some tests with it? You can do so in a private reply if you’d like.

Also, please let us know the specific event you are having problems with so we can focus on that one.

Regarding the Google calendar colors, this is unfortunately not a built-in functionality of our plugins.

Please let us know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Jason Hendricks
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar Imports’ is closed to new replies.