Google calendar imports quota full

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Google calendar imports quota full

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Risto Koljonen
    Participant

Hello,

is it usual for quota to fill up when aggregator cannot do an hourly import? It seems it has tried to import again after less than 30 minutes.

Manual import worked, but I have to see if the scheduled imports start populating again.

Risto Koljonen
    Participant

Also I updated before checking the imports. May be issue with earlier versions of aggregator and events calendar PRO

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jorma!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing that issue.

We’ve already had some other users reporting similar problems with scheduled imports reaching the import limit and we are currently investigating this on our end.

In the meantime, please send us a screenshot, in a private reply if you’d like, of your imports history page (WP Admin > Events > Imports > History tab) and also of the Event Aggregator System Status by navigating to WP Admin > Events > Help

If there are failed imports, please let us know the message that shows up when hovering over the red exclamation mark.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google calendar imports quota full’ is closed to new replies.