Google Calendar Imports Not Working – Issue with the Event Aggregator Server?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Google Calendar Imports Not Working – Issue with the Event Aggregator Server?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tunatraffic
    Participant

Hello, We have a site that uses google calendar importing daily. However, these imports stopped a few weeks ago. We realized the license had expired so we renewed, but its still giving us the same issues.

These issues are:

• We’re seeing a red circle with an ! and “Unknown” in the Last Import column.Screenshot
    • Daily imports are attempting to run several times every hour and failing each time. It’s attempted to run the scheduled daily import 7 times in the last hour.Screenshot
    • When we attempt to run a scheduled import manually we get this notice underneath the import status message: There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.Screenshot
    • We’ve attempted to create a new scheduled import, but nothing is available in the dropdown of Import Origin except CSV.Screenshot

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-aggregator-not-working-after-license-renewal/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue with Event Aggregator, but I’ll be happy to help you get it resolved.

Can you try removing your license key from your site and deregistering it (instructions here), then adding it back on your site? If you are still not able to select any other options besides CSV after this, then I can go ahead and issue you a new license.

Please let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

tunatraffic
    Participant

Looks like it resolved itself over the weekend on its own. It kept trying to do the import every 15 minutes and eventually one Friday evening worked.

Thanks for the help 🙂

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I’m glad to hear that it’s working now!

Since this has been marked “resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. If you run into any other issues, please feel free to open up a new thread 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar Imports Not Working – Issue with the Event Aggregator Server?’ is closed to new replies.