Google Calendar imports not including event description

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Google Calendar imports not including event description

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wendy Dolan
    Participant

I am importing events from a Google Calendar and the event descriptions are not making it into the Events on WordPress. I have ensured that all plugins and WP core are up to date, and taken the steps to deactivate all other plugins, and to revert back to the 2017 theme. I have also tested imports from calendars set as “private” and “public”. Nothing seems to be working.

Thank you for your help!

Leo

p.s. please CC [email protected] on any response.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Leo,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this problem. This was a known issue, and was reported as “fixed” yesterday just a few hours after you posted this.

Can you check again and see if this issue is still occurring?

Also, we do not provide support through email, so unfortunately I am unable to add any other emails to this thread.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar imports not including event description’ is closed to new replies.