Google Calendar import with url

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Google Calendar import with url

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    triciabateman
    Participant

My site is not live yet.

I’m trying to import my google calendar by using the public url and getting only errors.

I went to my calendar’s settings tab and copied the url. Then I went to Events > Import > google calendar > scheduled import and pasted the url. Every time I get the following message.

“There was an error fetching the results from your import: Events could not be imported. The URL provided did not have events in the proper format.”

How can I sync this calendar?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tricia!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I’d be happy to help you with this topic.

The URL you are using is to embed the Google calendar somewhere else and won’t work to import your events with Event Aggregator.

You should use the Public address in iCal format URL, which you should also be able to obtain from the calendar settings. However I do not see it available from the screenshot you sent. I believe you must be the owner of the calendar in other to get the iCal address from its settings.

I hope that helps. Let me know how it goes.

Best,
    Victor

triciabateman
    Participant

Thanks! The person that made the calendar hadn’t made it public so that option wasn’t there initially. Working now!

Victor
    Keymaster

You are welcome! 🙂

Thanks for following up to let us know about it.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar import with url’ is closed to new replies.