Google Calendar Import Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Google Calendar Import Not Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

We are running all latest versions of Event Calendar Pro and Event Aggregator. It seems as though only 2 of our 7 Google calendars are importing as scheduled. I also cannot force a manual import as it just hangs and never imports. Again, this is not happening with all of our calendars, only some.

I deleted the scheduled imports that are unable to import and recreated with the same issue as before, both on staging server as well as production server. All same results.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Daniel. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

It sounds like you’ve done some great troubleshooting already.

Please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue.

If that doesn’t surface any WP_DEBUG error messages, please send over all 7 of those URLs you’re importing and distinguish between the 2 working and the 5 not working and we’ll try to replicate this behavior.

If you’d like to keep these URLs just between us, please mark your reply as Private, which can only be done by replying on our forums, not via email reply.

Thanks.

Daniel
    Participant

This reply is private.

Daniel
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Sorry you’re experiencing these errors coming from Aggregator.

Could you please remove the non-working ones from Aggregator, do not re-add them yet, and then see if you are still getting new debug errors?

FYI: I should just delete the debug.log file. It will re-create itself if there are new errors or the file won’t exist if there aren’t any new errors.

I’m asking you to do this in case for some odd reason these non-working ones are somehow creating the debug errors.

Thank you.

Daniel
    Participant

This reply is private.

Daniel
    Participant

With the latest update the issue has been resolved.

Thanks, dr

Cliff

Sorry for the delayed response, but I’m very glad to hear that.

If any issues arise again, please create a new topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar Import Not Working’ is closed to new replies.