Google Calendar import contains markup

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Calendar import contains markup

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    masspeaceaction
    Participant

Using the “Add to Google Calendar” feature on http://masspeaceaction.org/event/how-the-wounded-return-from-americas-wars-the-untold-story, the event’s text contains HTML markup.

Andy Fragen

maspeaceaction,

See if adding the following code to your theme’s functions.php file works, https://gist.github.com/afragen/2758724#file-tribe-google-calendar-event-strip-tags-php

If it does I think the problem is in the `function googleCalendarLink` where the `detail` is has `url encode` applied prior to `strip_tags`.

Barry

Hi masspeaceaction: this does indeed look like a bug and we probably should be doing pretty much as Andy suggested to avoid this. We’ll get it on the tracker and sort something out over the course of the next few releases.

Thanks for reporting (and thanks for your help, Andy) 🙂

masspeaceaction
    Participant

This worked, thanks

Kelly
    Participant

That’s great news, masspeaceaction. Thanks for letting us know! 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here with a quick update. Although we were not able to get a fix for this into our imminent 3.3 release, it is still on the radar for inclusion in a future build. Thanks for your patience!

~Leah

Leah

Hi there,

I’m happy to report that we have fixed this in our upcoming version 3.4. Keep an eye on your Plugins page for an update message! Thanks for your patience while we worked on this.

Best,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar import contains markup’ is closed to new replies.