Google Calendar import

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Google Calendar import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gesine

Hi there,

I am not sure which product I need to purchase if I want to enable the import of events from a google calendar. Is it the event aggregator – even if I just use this one source??

And does the plan I choose renew automatically after one year or do I need to purchase another license after 12 months?

Would you please give me a quick information? Thanks in advance!

Best regards!
    Gesine

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Gesine,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Yes, you are correct, you will need Event Aggregator to be able to import events from a Google Calendar, even if you only use just one source.

The plan you choose will auto-renew after a year. Of course you also have the option to disable the auto-renewal if you would rather like to manually renew your license.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Gesine

Hi Andras,

thanks for the information! One more question: Just in case my client decides to unsubscribe after one year, are the features of Events Aggregator still available and just the support and the updates are not available anymore? Or will the whole extension of Events Aggregator be eliminated?

Thanks for a short reply and
    merry christmas from Germany!

Gesine

Barry

Hi there Gesine — great question!

Event Aggregator is a service rather than a traditional plugin. As such, you can only make use of it for as long as you have a valid license key.

If after the first year you (or your client) unsubscribe then you will no longer be able to import new events … of course, everything you’ve imported up to that point is completely safe.

I hope that clarifies things and do let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar import’ is closed to new replies.