Google Calendar Icon Appears Sporadically in Month View?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Google Calendar Icon Appears Sporadically in Month View?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

Sometimes the Google Calendar icon shows in the top right of each event block in month view calendar and in the pop-up in month view when hovered over. Sometimes it doesn’t show.
    Suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Barry

Hi Laura,

I can’t see this on your site – is it genuinely sporadic or is it just that it only happens for certain events/dates (if so can you point me to one)?

Thanks!

Laura
    Participant

The Google Calendar link shows at the bottom of individual events consistently, but sporadically on calendar/month view. Sometimes it’ll show on one computer, but not on another. Sometimes the link icons will show on every event in month view and then after refreshing the page, they won’t show. Really strange.

I was wondering if it might be security settings on the computers, or browser settings?

Just basically confused.

Also – my host is having problems today with the server my site is on, so if it doesn’t load, that’s why.

Barry

OK, well right now I can’t see that issue (on the month or list views) – nor can I see links being included in the markup anywhere in those same locations.

Definitely update me if you see this again and can grab a screenshot, but right now I’m not even sure why or how this could be happening.

Do also consider the usual troubleshooting steps of disabling other plugins and switching to a default theme – just in case there is some kind of conflict going on (I tend to suspect not, but you never know).

Laura
    Participant

So do you or do you not see the small google calendar icons top right on each event in month view?

Are the icons/links included automatically, or is that something I would have had to enable/add?

Barry

I do not see them – for instance, just to pick a concrete example, if I look at July 2013 in month view and look at the table cell for Saturday 6th I see nothing like what you have described, even within the tooltips.

re the icons/links included automatically, or is that something I would have had to enable/add?

You would need to add this yourself, there is no setting to enable this.

Laura
    Participant

I thought it was strange when they just showed up! They looked pretty cool, though. Guess I’ll have to give some thought as to why/how that happened.

Thanks for your help. You can close this thread now.

Barry

Sure, and feel free to open a new one if you need any more help on this front/can point us to an example 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar Icon Appears Sporadically in Month View?’ is closed to new replies.