Google Calendar feed import

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Google Calendar feed import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brandon

I am currently using Events Calendar and considering purchasing the pro version. I see the ability to export to Google calendar. Is there a way (or near future plans) to import a Google calendar into Events Calendar? Thanks in advance

Leah

Hi Brandon,

The ability to import from Google Calendar into the Events Calendar is certainly a popular request. Unfortunately, it’s a lot harder to create a working import feature than it is to have the export available. As of right now, importing from Google Calendar is not on the upcoming roadmap.

Let me know if you have any other questions I can answer.

Leah

Xavier Thomas

That’s really too bad. I LOVE your calendar, but need to give an RSS feed capability to my customers for ease-of-use and layered admin. I’m stuck using the All-in-one calendar for now, but please let me know when it hits the roadmap!

Leah

Hi Xavier,

We do has RSS feed capability with the Events Calendar. You can use it to provide readers a front-end feed for subscribing or to feed your events to another site. I hope that helps and you’ll be able to make the switch soon 🙂

Let me know if you have any other questions, and feel free to start another thread here too.

Thanks!
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar feed import’ is closed to new replies.