Google Calendar Events Syncing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Google Calendar Events Syncing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roger Bayramian
    Participant

Hello,

I am currently using the Aggregator with Google calendar. New events are syncing fine and updating. The one thing is not updating is that when I delete an event in Goolge calendar, it does delete on my website. I chose the first setting on this list:

Overwrite my event with any changes from the original source.
    Do not re-import events. Changes made locally will be preserved.
    Import events but preserve local changes to event fields.

Thank you,

Roger

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Roger!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with this topic.

Unfortunately, Event Aggregator does not delete events that are no longer present in a Google Calendar or any iCal feed.

We have a feature idea already logged in our user voice here > https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/15047292-option-to-remove-events-not-present-in-a-reimporte where we explain how this could be implemented in a future feature release of our plugins, and also the caveat associated with having such option built-in.

I suggest you add your vote to the idea so it has a better chance of being added as an option.

I hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar Events Syncing’ is closed to new replies.