+ Google Calendar error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO + Google Calendar error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    marcg
    Participant

I really like your calendar and many members have found it to be a major asset to our club website. I upgraded to the Pro version to take advantage of the + Google and iCAL import features make it more useful for all visitors.
    iCAL imports the basics (times and dates), but I get an error when trying to do the + Google Calendar import “the requested content cannot be loaded. Try again later”
    Here is my link: http://stlac.ca/event/stlac-regional/
    If I remove all of the graphics, it works fine. Is there a fix that will still allow me to continue to create appealing calendar events, yet have the system strip away the graphics and upload the important data and map info?
    Let me know if there is anything to do to remedy this minor glitch.
    thanks

Leah

Hi marcg,

Thanks for posting and for providing a thorough description of the problem. I apologize that it took us this long to get back to you. I can definitely see how this would be a pain!

We are happy to look into this issue for you. I’m going to have one of my team members take a look as soon as possible tomorrow morning and get you a more substantial response. Thank you for your patience and support.

Best,

Leah

Barry

Hi!

The event at the URL you provided works just fine for me, I guess because there is currently no image in the event description. If I check out an event that does have an image in the description, on an otherwise clean test site, I find it is pulled into Google Calendar without any errors.

That makes me wonder if this might be specific to your site, especially as we haven’t seen many other reports along these lines. Can you confirm if this still happens if you deactivate all other plugins and revert to a default, unmodified theme?

If it does, can you additionally post your system information (which can be found at the bottom of the Events → Help admin screen)?

Thanks!

Barry

Been a while without any response so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. If you do need further help please don’t hesitate to create a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘+ Google Calendar error’ is closed to new replies.