google calendar and Ical export buttons are white. how can i change ?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events google calendar and Ical export buttons are white. how can i change ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    simbiosi
    Participant

HI Guys

I have a problem .. I’m setting up my website but the 2 buttons which on the main theme are green with white text … in my website are totally white with white text. So basically I cannot read what is written on each button ( see pic )
    how can I change the color of these 2 buttons ?

Cliff

Hi. Your theme has CSS that is targeting the button or its text but not both. Therefore, it sounds like you want to target the button and give it a green background and keep the white text color.

I can’t advise how to do that via CSS without a link to where this is happening.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘google calendar and Ical export buttons are white. how can i change ?’ is closed to new replies.