Google calandar only syncing some items

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google calandar only syncing some items

• This topic has 0 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by baypromtoeam.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    baypromtoeam
    Participant

Hi

I have a scheduled import on http://baypromoteam.co.uk/herne-bay-events/ linked to my google calendar, but it is only syncing some of the events, I’ve tried multiple times deleting and redoing, but I can’t get it to work.

Other scheduled imports, linked to Facebook, etc are working fine.

This reply is private.

baypromtoeam
    Participant

This reply is private.

This reply is private.

baypromtoeam
    Participant

Hi Jaime

Thanks for that, unfortunately the image is too small for me to see what it has imported, are you able to attach a larger image?

This reply is private.

baypromtoeam
    Participant

This reply is private.

baypromtoeam
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Sorry for the delay, @baypromtoeam — Jaime is out this week and we weren’t able to get back to you before now.

Looking at your system information (you may by now have reconfigured things, however) it looks like within the Events ‣ Settings ‣ Imports screen you have configured an import date range limit of 72hrs, which is pretty conservative.

Is that still in place and could you try limiting by the number of events instead, setting it to something suitably high (perhaps 300 to start)?

Let me know if that helps with this 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Google calandar only syncing some items’ is closed to new replies.