Google Analytics

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Google Analytics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim

Hi,
    I am having an issue with my Google Analytics plugin and The Events Calendar. I am using Google Analytics Dashboard for WP and I can see Analytic data on each page and individual event/post. However since The Events Calendar generates the slug /events the events page is generated by the Events Calendar plugin and my Google Analytics plugin doesn’t see it as an actual page nor do I see it in my pages section.

Is there a way to get around this? My client wants to see traffic on that page specifically

Thanks,
    -Tim

Barry

Hi Tim,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit up against some issues with Google Analytics and The Events Calendar.

We don’t however provide technical support here in our pre-sales forum. It may however be worth posting on the Google Analytics plugin forum/contacting their support team and, on our side, you are also welcome to:

• Post in the community forum, where other users might be able to assist (we also do period scans of that forum, though the degree of assistance we provide is limited)
    • Or, if you have a valid license key for any of our products, please simply login and post on our premium forums

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Analytics’ is closed to new replies.