Going to an Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Going to an Event

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by titusraj.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Hi,

Is there away for user to tick a box to say the are going to the event, it then turns up on the list of events their attending event though it is not an event they user added in. Similar to the going for an event (attending and event) on FB

I have the community events plugin but I can’t find any options for this.

Thanks
    Titus

Geoff

Hi Titus,

Thanks for getting in touch!

There is no option for a user to click they are attending an event in The Events Calendar or Community Events.

However, you can create free tickets for events using Event Tickets. That allows a visitor to effectively RSVP for an event and provides them with an email confirmation they can print and present at the door of the event.

Cheers!
    Geoff

titusraj
    Participant

Thanks Geoff,

Are there plans to add this feature in the future as it would certainly
    increase the functionality of the event calendar.

Geoff

Hi Titus,

Thanks for following up!

I don’t see this feature in any of our upcoming plans, but I was able to find an open feature request for it. It would be awesome if you could add your vote to that request so we have it on record.

Cheers!
    Geoff

titusraj
    Participant

Have voted, look forward to the function being added in future.

Thanks
    Titus

Geoff

Awesome, thanks Titus! We’ll certainly keep you posted via the feature request should it become part of our roadmap.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Thanks,
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Going to an Event’ is closed to new replies.