Goecoding venues caused 503 error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Goecoding venues caused 503 error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

I updated events calendar pro and attempted import of venues. Get message that some venues are not geocoded. Clicking that causes site to work hard but then error with 503.

Would like to fix this and get back to importing my events.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Scott!

I’m sorry to hear you are having that error. We’ve had some other users reporting a similar error and we are already investigating it.

I will link this thread to the report so we can let you know as soon as we have an update for it.

In the meantime, downgrading to Events Calendar PRO version 4.4.23 seems to avoid the issue. Here’s a guide on how to downgrade a plugin > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Thanks,
    Victor

Scott
    Participant

I solved my issue by migrating my site to a more robust server via my
    cloudhost provider.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Scott!

Thanks for following up to let us know about that.

I’m glad you were able to solve it that way. However, if for any reason you experience the problem again, please try downgrading and let us know if it makes the issue disappear.

We’ll also let you know when he have an update on our end.

We appreciate your help and patience with this.

Best,
    Victor

Nico

Hello,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Events Calendar PRO that addresses the performance issues in the admin area. We are sorry about the issues caused and appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Caledar PRO to version 4.4.24.2 and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-events-calendar-pro-4-4-24-2/

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Goecoding venues caused 503 error’ is closed to new replies.