Global stock displaying incorrectly in calendar

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Global stock displaying incorrectly in calendar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Hello,

I have Global stock enabled for all of my events (and have ensured all ticketing options use “use global stock but cap sales”) but it seems to be displaying all the stock for all the tickets combined in the calendar. Here is a screenshot. This event is globally capped at 50 yet is displaying 350 remaining. This is a huge problem for me because part of my sell is that class sizes are kept small, yet students think they are massive. I haven’t been able to find an answer on the forums or in the database. Help would be greatly appreciated.

I should add, in case it is helpful, that I am using Woocommerce and accepting payments via Square.

Tiffany
    Participant

Sorry not sure where my screenshot went. Here it is again.

Tiffany
    Participant

Support team can I please get some follow up on this? Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tiffany,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m sorry for the delayed response, but please note that per our forum guidelines support is typically only available during weekdays.

I did a quick test on my end and was able to recreate this issue as well. I went ahead and logged it as a bug in our system and linked this thread to our internal ticket, so you will be notified here as soon as we have an update.

In the meantime, if you would like to hide that field altogether, you can do so by adding the following CSS to your Additional CSS area under Appearance > Customize (if you have one) or to the style.css file of your child theme:

.tribe-events-event-cost .tribe-tickets-left {
    display: none !important;
    }

I’m sorry for the inconvenience! Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything else while we work on getting this resolved!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Tiffany!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 24 July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-24-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Global stock displaying incorrectly in calendar’ is closed to new replies.