Giving multiple accounts access to a community event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Giving multiple accounts access to a community event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lindsayhanna17
    Participant

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to give a second user access to the tools for a community created event. In particular, we are wondering if two different users, who are not admins, could have front-end access to the sales and attendee reports?

We are looking at giving both an artist and a promoter access to these features for a single event.

I am pretty sure my second question is not possible, but would it be possible to show the artist and promoter different fee payouts as they would each be receiving a different percentage of the fees?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to give them access to the sales reports from the front-end.  However, you can try giving them access to parts of the Dashboard and back-end, utilizing the third-party plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/members/

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Giving multiple accounts access to a community event’ is closed to new replies.