\'Ghost\' event keeps showing up

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events \'Ghost\' event keeps showing up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    flamencoagenda
    Participant

Hello peope of the Events Calendar, I have an interesting issue: one event stays sticky in the overview page while the date is in the past. I tried even deleting it (it is now deleted), but it keeps showing up. Any ideas what I can do? It is the top event on this page (La Chana (film) on dec 21st)
    http://www.flamencoagenda.nl/events/categorie/live-flamenco/

Thank you!

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums.

Based on the description of your issue it seems like the events are being stored in cache still, this usually is done using a feature from WordPress called transients. You can delete all the transients by using a plugin called Transients Manager. After that you can go to:

Tools > Transients

And then click on the button Delete Transients with an Expiration and Delete Expired Transients. After that make sure to remove the cache from any other Cached plugin that you might have installed and take another look.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this issue or if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

flamencoagenda
    Participant

Thanks Cristoforo, that seems to have done the trick!

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

I’m glad this was all sorted out. Feel free to reach out again if you have more questions.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘\'Ghost\' event keeps showing up’ is closed to new replies.