Getting YOUR CART IS CURRENTLY EMPTY after adding ticket to cart with WooCommerc

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Getting YOUR CART IS CURRENTLY EMPTY after adding ticket to cart with WooCommerc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yuval Yeret
    Participant

for all my events I cannot add tickets to the cart and checkout anymore.
    not sure what is the problem
    whenever I add a ticket to the cart and checkout, I get the cart page with “YOUR CART IS CURRENTLY EMPTY” message.

Geoff B.

Good evening Yuval and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you are facing while adding tickets to your cart.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Could you tell me which version of the Jupiter theme you are using ?

The reason I am asking is because there has been a few glitches lately between the Jupiter theme and our plugins. The good news is that we are working hard at ironing these out.

Secondly, could you give me an URL of an example where this happens ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting YOUR CART IS CURRENTLY EMPTY after adding ticket to cart with WooCommerc’ is closed to new replies.