Getting variable pricing to display

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Getting variable pricing to display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ajay Gilbert
    Participant

Hi,

continuing the battle with Woocommerce tickets with Divi theme – I was advised a while back that to get prices to display at the user end as having several price options, I had to create different products in Woocommerce (basically the same except the price) but when it displays in Event Calendar it shows one (random) price, but also has no booking link. I am probably doing something undesirable but can’t see what…

I am happy to give access to the dashboard. Do the SKU’s need to be the same in Woocommerce, despite different prices?

I really hope the upcoming add-on for tickets is easier to use than this one!

Thanks
    AJ

Nico

Hey Aj,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry about the hassle getting this right! I’ll help you here…

First of all I’m not sure about the price range you are needing you to display. I mean if you only have one product (ticket type) why are you looking for displaying a cost range? Understanding this might lead me to find a simpler solution. Also can you point me to previous thread you mention?

I had to create different products in Woocommerce (basically the same except the price) but when it displays in Event Calendar it shows one (random) price, but also has no booking link.

Not sure what you mean that in Events Calendar it shows only one… Is that in the back-end or the front-end?

Sorry for the many follow-up questions, I just want to make sure I get this issue right,
    Best,
    Nico

Ajay Gilbert
    Participant

Hi Nico

My apologies! Having searched out the previous thread about it, I read it more closely – I was mistakenly trying to add products in woocommerce rather than within EC – so I believe I have resolved this one.

Many thanks
    AJ

Nico

No problem Aj, thanks for keeping me posted!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting variable pricing to display’ is closed to new replies.