Getting values on submit woocommerce ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Getting values on submit woocommerce ticket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GUILLAUME
    Participant

Hello,

I’am trying to do a bit of customisation for a client and i’am trying to access the values on a ticket form from an event (woocommerce one not RSVP).

i’am getting NULL returns for both $_GET and $_POST methods.

Thoses fields are select inputs and i’am trying to get them (by their names ofc) like that :

$firstSelect = $truc = isset($_GET[“tribe-tickets-meta[1707][1][culturistes-hommes-bodybuilding-mens-juniors-21-ans-et-moins-21-years-and-under]”]) ? $_GET[“tribe-tickets-meta[1707][1][culturistes-hommes-bodybuilding-mens-juniors-21-ans-et-moins-21-years-and-under]”] : NULL;

But i’am not getting any returns.

Is there a way to get those values on submit that i have not taught of?

GUILLAUME
    Participant

Up

Barry

Hi Guillaume,

Apologies for the delay: my last response appears to have vanished into the ether. Let’s try again!

First of all, I should note that the amount of support we can offer for custom dev tasks like this one does tend to be limited, so we won’t be able to go into too much depth with this. Of course, I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction if I can.

Essentially, the trick would simply be to listen our for new submissions of the form. In our case, we do that during the wp_loaded action – perhaps that would work for you, too? If not or if you are still having difficulties, perhaps you could share a snippet of code illustrating how you’re handling this so far?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting values on submit woocommerce ticket’ is closed to new replies.