Getting the default RSVP value to be 1 and not zero?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Getting the default RSVP value to be 1 and not zero?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, I am just wondering if you are using the RSVP function and not the woocommerce function how does one change the default value on the ticket from 0 to 1 as the starting point. I have looked at this tutoiral here https://clicknathan.com/web-design/customizing-wootickets-for-events-calendar/ but this seems to be for woocommerce enabled tickets rather than just the RSVP only free tickets.

Right now when an event is loaded you get this here: https://cl.ly/2a46edc9c9c5 and the value is zero as you can see. I would like this to start at 1.

Thanks in advance,
    James

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

To change the default RSVP ticket number to 1 you should make a template override of the template located at wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets/rsvp.php

In line 64 you should change value=”0″ to 1.

I suggest you check our Themer’s Guide to make sure you are correctly doing the override and not modifying the plugin files directly so you don’t lose the changes when updating to new versions of the plugin.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Brendan

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Thank you very much. That worked great for RSVP. How would I do it for the woocommerce tickets option? Which file to I need to copy over to my child theme basically.

Thanks,
    James

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The same process, check out this article and snippet.

Thanks,
    Brendan

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Thank you Brendan.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Anytime!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting the default RSVP value to be 1 and not zero?’ is closed to new replies.