Getting the cart page to use a different template than page.php

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Getting the cart page to use a different template than page.php

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    terrielewine
    Participant

Hi there!
    I’m using a custom theme. Currently, when a user adds an item to the cart, the page redirects to the cart page, which uses my themes page.php file as the default.

I’d like the cart page to use a different template, but I don’t know how to do this. I did some research and discovered this page:
    http://docs.woothemes.com/document/third-party-custom-theme-compatibility/

This worked for all woo commerce pages except the cart page. The cart page still uses the page.php template. Is there something I need to change within your woocommerce tickets plugin to use a different template?

Thanks

Barry

We don’t really exercise any control over the cart page, to the best of my knowledge, so I think this would really be a question to take over to the fine team at WooThemes – unless I’m misunderstanding?

terrielewine
    Participant

Ok thanks for your reply, Barry. I assumed that because the Woo Commerce function I am using is modifying all pages except the Cart page, that the Cart page was being controlled by your Woo Ticket plugin.

I’ll have to find another solution.

Thanks!

Barry

No problem, I hope you find the solution (and I’ll go ahead and close this thread out).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting the cart page to use a different template than page.php’ is closed to new replies.