Getting my default sidebar to show on the list and add pages of community events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Getting my default sidebar to show on the list and add pages of community events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, I am trying to get my community events list and also the add of the event to display in a page with my default left sidebar. Basically in the sidebar I will have a menu with the various items that my members can do like listing their events and adding new events like so: http://recordit.co/Ymlrcdp0gY

However when I click on the list and add events links that is provided with the community events I get a full width page with the tables and despite me selecting my sidebar to show it does not as you can see here: https://cl.ly/2z2w223L0o2j

Any ideas on getting this working with a left hand sidebar?

Thanks in advance,
    James

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi James!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with that.

The Community Events add form, as well as the My Events list, make use of the template selected under Events > Settings > Display tab and under Events template setting, you should be able to choose between the available templates.

If your theme provides a page template that has a sidebar, or any other custom template, you should be able to select it from there.

Our plugins provide the Default Events Template, which you can customize to suit your needs by following the Themer’s guide.

I hope that helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Best!
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting my default sidebar to show on the list and add pages of community events’ is closed to new replies.