Getting message: "Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid."

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Getting message: "Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    uota2018
    Participant

Hello. I purchsed Event Tickets Plus, and when I entered the License Key for Event Ticket Plus, I received the message “Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid.” I already have The Events Calendar and Event Tickets installed. Then I tried to upload and install Event Ticket Plus, but I can’t find it anywhere. It says that it’s already installed, but it’s not showing up as an installed plugin. How can I get Event Tickets Plus to work? Thanks for your help!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

From your system information, it does not look like Events Tickets Plus is installed.

A few things to check. Make sure you also have Event Tickets installed and active. Then, install and activate the Events Tickets Plus plugin through the WordPress “Plugins” interface. Once activated, you will then see the field to enter your License key in Events > Settings > Licenses.

If you tried to enter this before activating the plugin, there’s a good chance you actually entered this in the field for Event Aggregator. Since you describe seeing a notification about Event Aggregator, I’m guessing this is what is going on here.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

uota2018
    Participant

Hi Sky,

Thanks for your response. I have The Events Calendar and Event Tickets
    installed and activated. I tried installing the plugin and thought I did,
    but it’s not showing up in the WordPress Plugins interface, so I can’t
    activate it. I downloaded the Event Tickets Plus zip file from my account
    on The Events Calendar site, and then tried uploading the zip file into
    WordPress, but that’s not working. Any suggestions?

uota2018
    Participant

Thank you. I have resolved the issue.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Great! I’m glad to hear that you got it sorted.

Please let us know if you have any questions or issues in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting message: "Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid."’ is closed to new replies.