get_current_month_text – shows wrong language

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO get_current_month_text – shows wrong language

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Petter
    Participant

Hi!

I was changing some things in the header in the gridview.php and found out that when I change the “echo tribe_get_next_month_text();” to “echo tribe_get_current_month_text();” it shows the month name in english instead of swedish. I shows in swedish when you use “echo tribe_get_next_month_text();” and “echo tribe_get_previous_month_text();”

What could be wrong? Could someone take a look, and help me solve this problem!

Petter
    Participant

Eyy! How come no one helps me with this?

Barry

Hi Petter, sorry for the delay!

I’d take a guess that the Swedish translation is incomplete – this FAQ about translation could offer you some avenues to explore:

https://theeventscalendar.com/faq/can-i-change-the-language-that-the-content-of-my-calendar-appears-in-on-the-site/

And of course, if you are able to add the missing translations and send the revised version to us we would be happy to consider it’s inclusion in future releases!

Petter
    Participant

Thanks.. But I search the language files but can´t find it. In the .po file there is no months to edit, and in the other file all the months is correct translated.

Where should I look?

Barry

Right, so what you will probably need to do is pull that in either manually or by working from the supplied .pot file.

I’m afraid I can’t really give in-depth guidance here but in addition to the above FAQ I would also point you to this article on the WordPress codex:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#Translating_With_Poedit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘get_current_month_text – shows wrong language’ is closed to new replies.