"Get tickets" link

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator "Get tickets" link

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

This is a vital piece of info that I believe should be passed from Facebook to the plugin. However I can see that other topics on this were closed with no resolution.

Any plans to add this to a future release?

Thanks,
    Caroline

Geoff

Hello Carline, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums!

You’re absolutely right: the “Get Tickets” content is not a feature currently supported by the plugin. There are no plans to build this in just yet, but I do see it has been suggested over on our UserVoice page, which is where we monitor new feature requests. I’d suggest popping over there and adding your vote, plus any comments that would help weigh in on how you would like that to work.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Caroline! Just checking in to see if you still need assistance here or had any follow-up questions about importing Facebook events–please let me know. đŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Super disappointed. This should be standard for a paid Facebook event integration plugin.

We likely won’t be using your plugin as it the point of Facebook integration is to prevent having to enter content twice.

Geoff

Hi there, Caroline!

Sorry for the disappointment here. I understand importing the ticket link with the rest of the content is key for you.

I do want to point out that The Events Calendar does indeed have a field to specify a website for a particular events. Although it does not automatically map to the Facebook tickets URL, it is possible to add that in, despite it not exactly solving your wish have to edit the event after already importing it.

Thanks again for reaching out and cheers!

Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"Get tickets" link’ is closed to new replies.