Geo-location, Localised Filter Options, Addon Bundling

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Geo-location, Localised Filter Options, Addon Bundling

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi there,

I’m having a look at whether or not your software could be of use to us and had a few questions.

1. I noticed that when I type in the location field, a suburb or city, there is no drop down to select the correct location that I am entering. Is this a simple option in the back-end or is this feature not built in.
    2. I also noticed that when I use the filter option distance from: it is displaying in miles, is this option also available in Kms or is it limited to miles?
    3. We run 6 different sites within a multi-site network and need at least 3 of your products (Events Calendar Pro, Community Events, Filter Bar) and possibly the facebook one as well. At $349 USD for each of these items it seems a bit much for us to justify the spend on calendar functionality. Do you offer bundling options for buying multiple products in one go, or am I missing something with your pricing, and have miss-read it.

Thanks,

James

Josh
    Participant

Hey James,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for your interest with our plugins! I’ll do my best to address each of your concerns fully.

1. This isn’t an option to manage within the normal admin bar for the Location setting. If you take advantage of the Map view, you’ll see a dropdown, however the options there will be driven by the Google Maps API.
    2. Definitely, you can change that as a setting within the Filter Bar options.
    3. Unfortunately we do not have any type of bundle offer at this time. Our multisite license is really intended for multisite installs that have more than 10 sites that will be using the software, so you can save a bit by purchasing the Agency version of each rather than the multisite.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Geo-location, Localised Filter Options, Addon Bundling’ is closed to new replies.