Ganularity of map

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ganularity of map

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shane

We are looking at an event site for commuity organisations in an area 5km x 5km approx.

does the map search functionality have enough granularity to see evens near street x or park y or is it city level granularity?

Can we do things like all events within 2km of linwood park or Severn Street or similar.

thanks

Patricia

Hey Shane,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Our map calendar is built on Google maps, so the map scale will update to fit your needs based on zoom level. You can look for events that will happen next to specific addresses and parks as well.

I would recommend you to access our demo site so you can check how it works:

http://wpshindig.com/events/map/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ganularity of map’ is closed to new replies.