(Future) events missing from events calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions (Future) events missing from events calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maikel
    Participant

Suddenly al the future events are missing in the events calendar. This was the case before I updated to version 4.6.15. I thought this update perhaps would solve the problem, but all events are gone as from november 15th 2017.

In the backend the events-list isn’t showing them anymore and (of course) the front end doesn’t anymore either. So now I’m getting a message: no future events (‘Er zijn momenteel geen toekomstige events’ in dutch).

Any Idea what could be the problem? Maybe switching to https (SSL) has something to do with it?

Kind Regards,
    Maikel

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there!

We generally don’t provide product support here in the Pre Sales Forum. If you are having issues with the Events Calendar, you can reach out in the WordPress.org support forums for the plugin.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘(Future) events missing from events calendar’ is closed to new replies.