Full Width Calendar View on Woothemes

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Full Width Calendar View on Woothemes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    reshetramah
    Participant

Hi,
    I am attempting to display my calendar page as full view with my events pages containing a sidebar. I tried to accomplish this using the following tutorial: http://vimeo.com/76479109. Adding the code to my page.php file in my child theme worked well but when I added the code to my functions.php file my site “broke”.

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for getting in touch! Hopefully I can help you out here. Try adding the following to your theme’s stylesheet and see if that does the trick:

.tribe-theme-child-hustle-child #main {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

reshetramah
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    thank you. that does fix the main events page but it also forces a full width style onto the individual events. The fix I want would be for the main page to be full width while the event pages contain a sidebar – basically exactly what the video is trying to solve.

Casey
    Participant

reshetramah,
    I see. In that case, you should be able to change your CSS to the following:

.events-archive #main {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

reshetramah
    Participant

thank you

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set here, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Full Width Calendar View on Woothemes’ is closed to new replies.