Frontpage giving 404 error – works when events calendar plugin turned off.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Frontpage giving 404 error – works when events calendar plugin turned off.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lewis Keogh
    Participant

Hi there,

I have an odd conflict withe Events Calendar plugin (free version) – when plugin is on, my homepage gives a 404 error – but the rest of the website works by typing in other URLs. I’m working on my dev site for the supported URL of physiquipe.com

Turning off the events calendar plugin seems to correct the problem. Do you have any advice?

Homepage of dev site which is not working: http://numbersandlines.co.uk/physiquipe/

Other pages working: http://numbersandlines.co.uk/physiquipe/market/

Lewis Keogh
    Participant

P.s. I’ve tried permalinks and updated all plugins.

Patricia

Hey Lewis,

Thank you for reaching out to us! This is an odd issue indeed! Could you please confirm that the issue persists even after disabling all of your plugins and changing your theme o another one like Twenty Seventeen? At this moment, both links you shared (from numbersandlines.co.uk) are returning 404 errors.

Also, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share with us any messages you see while accessing these pages? All WP_DEBUG messages will be stored in a debug.log file in /wp-content.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Frontpage giving 404 error – works when events calendar plugin turned off.’ is closed to new replies.