Frontend not showing any tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Frontend not showing any tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Florian Kapfer
    Participant

Hi there,

sorry to bother you. seems to be a problem with the communication between the plugins woocommerce and woocommer tickets as well as event calender pro.

1. Backend: I installed the plugins I shoud bought from you. If I now insert an new event with a new ticket, woocommerce is NOT taking over this “product”
    2. In the Frontend “the event calender pro” seems to work properly. But not the “woocommerce tickets”. Not showing anything on frontend. On the Single-Ticket / Product-Page” there is no possibilty to choose or by a ticket

– The woocommerce shows up everthing is ok / I put the systemstatus attached

Florian Kapfer
    Participant

I am no coder – so I don’t know what this massage in the wooticket.php is about: Okay – I need support to solve this problem.

/**
    * Whether the current version is incompatible with the installed and active WooCommerce
    * @return bool
    */
    function is_incompatible_woocommerce_installed() {
    if ( ! class_exists( ‘Woocommerce’ ) )
    return true;

if ( ! class_exists( ‘Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main’ ) )
    return true;

global $woocommerce;
    if ( ! version_compare( $woocommerce->version, Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main::REQUIRED_WC_VERSION, ‘>=’ ) )
    return true;

return false;
    }

/**
    * Whether the current version is incompatible with the installed and active The Events Calendar
    * @return bool
    */
    function tribe_wootickets_is_incompatible_events_core_installed () {
    if ( ! class_exists( ‘Tribe__Events__Tickets__Tickets’ ) ) {
    return true;
    }

if ( ! class_exists( ‘Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main’ ) ) {
    return true;
    }

if ( ! version_compare( Tribe__Events__Main::VERSION, Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main::REQUIRED_TEC_VERSION, ‘>=’ ) ) {
    return true;
    }

return false;
    }

Florian Kapfer
    Participant

After testing out the interaction of these both plugins it seems now, that the shop-system ist running… Hope so ;=

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Frontend not showing any tickets’ is closed to new replies.